Blog URL has changed

After more than ten years running under the subdomain I have moved my site to sit on right on instead. I am making this change simply because this really is the only site I have and there is no need to have it on a subdomain. Redirects have been setup to ensure no links are broken.

In addition to the URL change, I have also removed ads and in fact any tracking at all on the site at all. This means the cookie consent banner is also gone (a personal pet peeve of mine). For what it is worth, the ads and analytics were being done by the Google Site Kit plugin, an excellent plugin put out by my employer.